Just a quick update for those who are wondering.
Jim got back from his California trip early Sunday morning. I seemed to be having a lot of contractions and pressure on Sunday, so I made a call to the midwife who advised resting a lot. Things seemed even moe intense on Monday so I called the doctor. He said I was having signs of preterm labor and needed to be checked. So.....to make a long story short we ended up in the ER down in Phoenix since the doctors office wasn't open by the time we got there. After spending half the night there being monitored I was released. I am now taking something to stop the contractions and have to be on complete bed rest for 2 weeks. This will get me to 37 weeks, at which point it should be fine to go into labor.
So for now we take one day at a time and see how things go. We are praying things still work out for an Indiana birth.
2 comments:
We are too (praying for IN birth).
You are in our thoughts and prayers....that all will be well, and that you know what to do in times of decision.
Blessings, Aunt Sue
Post a Comment